Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

FW: Job posting

HERE IS THE WORK BENCH job posting LINK:  psnkcareers.jobs@blogger.com
 
When you forward to this address it automatically posts.  You can do some formatting before sending, then “refine” it once it appears on the site.  Also, add the labels once it appears on the site. Generally I provide the contact name and contact info in the posting but NOT the direct phone number.
 
If you have any questions, let me know.
 
Thanks.
 
Jim
 
 
 
Here’s the first posting:
 
 
I have attached a job opening that we have with our company. I found your organization online and this is the first time we are recruiting through the college market. We are located in Greenville, PA., 60 miles northwest of Pittsburgh and between Sharon and Erie. If you can give me a link to where this will be posted and for how long that will be greatly appreciated.
 
Sincerely,
 
 
 
Robin Zambrini
Powered Aire Inc.
109 Mortensen Rd.
Greenville, PA  16125
888-321-2473