Friday, October 20, 2017
Earn $15-$30/ Hour
How Much are YOU Worth?
Renewal by Andersen is looking for Canvassers
1. Do you have the drive to do your best?
2. Do you want to ENJOY coming to work?
3. Do you want to determine your own paycheck?
We offer a Base pay plus a Lucrative bonus plan!
Call or Email Sam Lewis for more information:
C: 412-862-5906 E: Samuel.Lewis@andersencorp.com
Thursday, October 19, 2017
Join a progressive organization to provide the space, resources and community that supports start-ups, fellow entrepreneurs, local businesses and creative minds in bringing new life to the New Kensington area!
TBS, Inc. is seeking a dynamic professional to serve as the Operations Manager for a great co-working space on the PSU campus in New Kensington. The Corner is a partnership with the entrepreneurship program at PSU New Kensington and aims to provide a collaborative, comfortable environment to foster ideas, projects, initiatives and networking. The ideal candidate for this position will engage current and potential members in conversation about how we can meet their needs and help their business flourish then implement that feedback through exemplary services, events and amenities.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Providing exceptional customer service and operational leadership within the space
- Driving sales within the space by conducting tours, answering inquiries and conducting community outreach
- Delivering prompt and thoughtful responses and solutions to members both verbally and in writing
- Providing oversight of all physical space operations, amenities and member service infrastructure
- Serving as brand advocate and playing an integral role in developing the community through feedback from members
- Supervising support staff in maintaining the presentation of the space and ensuring efficient opening and closing daily
- Fostering relationships with key vendors to provide services and amenities
- Coordinating basic maintenance services as needed within the space
- Collaborating with the leadership team on deliverables, leadership and growth of the location
- Engaging the immediate and greater New Kensington community in order to promote internal programming and development of the entrepreneurial growth of the city
- Exhibit an exceptional level of attention to detail and customer service
- Bring 5+ years of service sector experience
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree in business, hospitality management or a related field
- Employ communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Demonstrate proficient utilization of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to utilize and support technology within the space
Click on this link to apply: