J.V. Manufacturing Co., Inc. (Natrona Heights) is currently recruiting to fill an entry level Design Engineer position.
- Uses different engineering software to design and produce tool and die prints to meet customer specifications, includes reworks/redesign.
- Details final prints producing a Bill of Material to generate defined parts to be purchased and manufactured.
- Incorporates changes into the strip layout/die design obtained from different sources: customers, reviews, and the shop floor (red marks, blue marks etc.).
- (On other engineer’s design work) May act as a “checker” on final die design and assembly checks.
- Should issues or problems arise in the assembly or testing of the die, the incumbent may assist in the development, investigation and resolution of problems.
- May perform research work for quotation or manufacturing support purposes.
- Performs all activities in a safe manner consistent with safety requirements.
- Other duties as required or assigned.