The human resources intern position at IPEG has the primary responsibility understand all aspects of the human resources function including but not limited to payroll, compliance, employment law, benefits administration, recruiting, and compensation administration. This position will assist the director of human resources and our payroll & benefits supervisor with the administration of payroll, documenting our payroll processes, and benefits administration. This position will report to the director human resources and is located in Franklin, Pennsylvania.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Enrolled in a college degree program majoring in Human Resources Management;
- Prefer candidates that are either juniors or seniors;
- Proficiency in judgment and problem-solving skills;
- Well-developed communication skills to work with individuals from multiple departments and locations;
- Ability to understand the necessity of complete confidentiality with human resources data;
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with PCs and in using current Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and ERP software a plus;
- Must possess typing skills for accurate data entry;
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in interpersonal skills including effective collaboration and communication skills; ability to work in a team-oriented environment, showing a positive attitude;
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing work priorities and environment; ability to multi-task.