Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Registration deadline is 3/28 and the cost for attendance is $5 check/money order. For more information, or to register, contact Elizabeth Ginsberg at PA Women Work email@example.com
Akron, OH, USA
Mar 24, 2012
Fairmont, WV, USA
Mar 1, 2012
Saint Marys, PA, USA
Mar 21, 2012
North Pittsburgh PA
We are working with a leading producer of steel products located in the North Pittsburgh region to identify
the successful candidate to fill the position of Process Technology Engineer.
• Development of best practices for Secondary Steelmaking's Ladle Metallurgy Furnace.
• Work with the Melting and Casting sections to efficiently produce low cost - high quality material.
• Develop and optimize processes to improve product quality and product consistency to drive improved
• Monitor and analyze product data for customer satisfaction, quality improvement and cost reduction.
This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity offering a competitive compensation and benefits package.
• Bachelor's degree in Metallurgy, Material Science, or other technical field
• 3 years’ experience in metals and/or other material processing.
• Excellent communication, analytical and time management skills.
• Strong computer skills.
• Willingness and ability to work in a heavy manufacturing environment.
We are working with a dynamic growing Butler County Engineering firm focusing is in the Energy & Marcellus
Shale industry to identify a Full Time CAD Drafter.
This person will be responsible for making changes and modifying existing electrical drawings related to
industrial controls and equipment.
This opportunity offers a casual work environment, 40 hour work week, and a competitive hourly pay rate.
• AutoCAD Electrical OR Experience working with electrical schematics using AutoCAD
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Flexibility to work varied schedules due to work load
We are working with a manufacturing company North Western PA to identify the successful candidate to fill
the role of CAD Designer.
• Preparation and review of technical designs/drawings
• Reconciliation of bills of materials
• Compliance with safety and quality requirements
This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity offering a competitive compensation package including a salary
commensurate with experience.
• 2 or 4 year technical degree.
• 2+ years of experience with mechanical and electrical design / drafting.
• Experience designing electrical & electronic systems and mechanical components for industrial
• Understanding of schematic drawings and techniques.
• Current AutoCAD skills.
Flightzone Bird Show Intern
II. Knowledge and skill requirements:
(actual internship posting/requirements)
passionate young professional
looking for a meaningful job, the
Woodlands has the opportunity
(the Woodlands) is dedicated to enriching the lives of children and adults with disability and chronic illness by providing adaptive therapeutic programs that support and strengthen the development of skills in socialization, creative expression, environmental awareness, recreation, and spirituality at our fully accessible facility. By partnering with more than 20 organizations to host camps, retreats and other programming, continuously fostering new relationships with organizations that serve individuals with special needs, and developing our facilities and programming, the Woodlands is forward-focused in its mission to reach and enrich the lives of those we serve. In the 2011 program year, the Woodlands served over 8,000 participants in both residential and non-residential programs via year-round enrichment opportunities, and goal-oriented and directed educational and life skills training. Program participants learn life skills, attend art classes, learn to play an instrument, work in the computer lab, swim, play golf and, most importantly, form friendships. Those who come to us have hopes and dreams, and we make it our priority to help them...imagine the possibilities.
“I love working for the Woodlands. It is such a
rewarding job, plus I’m getting valuable hands-on experience!”
- Ciara Brown
Our counselor team consists of responsible young men and women (ages 18+) who take excellent care of our participants while helping them have a fantastic experience at our facilities. Most of our staff has some college or job experience in a healthrelated field. We are selective in our hiring. Those we hire must possess and demonstrate strength of character such as dependability, a generous and upbeat attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to provide high-quality personal care, as well as flexibility and stamina.
Working at the Woodlands is fun. The personal rewards and experiences are something you can take with you for the rest of your life and career.
Qualifications for Counselors include:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Ability and interest in working with children/adults with disabilities and
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to bend/lift/assist with physical care
- Positive and upbeat attitude
2012 Summer Internship
March of Dimes is a non-profit organization with a mission to fund local research preventing pre-term
birth, birth defects and infant mortality. Founded in 1938 by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt,
March of Dimes is gearing up to celebrate 75 years of aiding the health of children, infants and pregnant
women in America.
Our Summer Intern will volunteer at March for Babies, a 5k walk and our biggest fundraiser, assist with
the post-event work of March for Babies, and assist with the planning of our summer and fall Special
Events; Transportation, Building & Construction Awards Luncheon and Signature Chefs Auction. They
will also assist with our ongoing advocacy efforts within Western PA.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills, both over the phone and in-person
- Experience in sales
- Ability to speak extemporaneously about the March of Dimes mission
- Impeccable writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Professionalism when representing March of Dimes inside and outside the workplace
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook)
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Reliable transportation
- Correspondence with corporate and family walk teams, corporate sponsors and volunteers
- Occasional travel to local March for Babies corporate constituents such as K-Mart and Macy’s
- Solicitation of live and silent auction packages to be sold during the Signature Chefs Auction
- Pick-up of tangible live and silent auction items
- Contacting prospective donors and sponsors
- Clerical support, including assisting with bulk mailings and data entry
- 10-15 hours a week (flexible schedule)
- June 4th- August 17th (flexible end date)
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Seeking applicants for available positions with US Steel in their Research and Technology Center. For position descriptions and to apply, go to the US Steel “Careers and People” website (http://www.uss.com/corp/people/careers/search-jobs.asp) and search for job opportunities at the Research and Technology Center located in Munhall, PA.
c/o Human Resources
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
databases with Facilities Survey Inc. Be sure to read the file attached for
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to Michael Hetcko ..
his contact information is below.
Facilities Survey Inc
P: 412-567-4070 x 102
Monday, March 19, 2012
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Location in Natrona Heights is looking for someone with an associates or baccalaureate degree in IT
Graduate or upcoming graduate, contact name below
Greenfield Engineering and Sales Manager