ARINC - www.arinc.com
7500 Brooktree Road, Wexford, Pennsylvania 15219
6 month contract with definite perm potential. Target salary in the $90k range when goes FTE
ARINC started as a commercial avaition communications provider and grew additional lines of business in the air and transit industries. The Pittsburgh operation provides security solutions in tunnels, bridges etc (close circuit TVs, cameras, etc). They also work with nuclear power plants providing the same solutions.
Should be ok with travel to Annapolis and/or Carrolton TX for industry days, customer appreciate days etc.
ARINC is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to support the Security Systems departments in Pittsburgh, PA, with secondary support for systems located in Annapolis, MD and Dallas, TX. The ideal candidate will develop and implement cyber security/information assurance solutions, track regulatory requirements, develop procedures to implement the requirements, perform cyber risk assessments, and make recommendations to reduce risks.
Other duties include:
• Perform audits to ensure compliance to program requirements and regulations, perform drills, and interface with regulators and other departments.
• Configure, operate, and maintain cyber security equipment and software including but not limited to antivirus software, firewalls, SIEM devices, and network intrusion detection systems.
• Design and configure secure system networks, hardware platforms, software platforms, plant specific applications, services and protocols for plant security computer systems.
• Lead and conduct security audits, vulnerability scans, network scans, and penetration tests against critical systems. He/she will perform cyber security incident response.
• Develop cyber security policies, procedures, and training.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Qualifications Required Experience:
• (3) Three or more or more years experience in the field of information technology performing complex analysis, consulting, and providing recommendations.
• Knowledge of industry cyber security standards such as: NIST 800-53, NEI 08-09, RG5.71 and NERC CIP.
• Experience with configuring, operating, and maintaining cyber security equipment including but not limited to firewalls and network intrusion detection systems.
• Assist in the design and configuration of secure plant networks, operating systems, hardware platforms, software platforms, plant specific applications, services and protocols for plant security computer systems, and system control and data acquisition systems (SCADA).
Other qualifications include:
• Design and configure secure plant networks, operating systems, hardware platforms, software platforms, plant specific applications, services and protocols for plant computer systems, security computer systems, and system control and data acquisition systems (SCADA).
• Conduct security audits, vulnerability scans, network scans, and penetration tests against critical systems.
• Demonstrate performing cyber security incident response.
• Develop cyber security policies, procedures and training.
• Interfacing and collaborating with clients, peers, regulatory agencies, other departments and all levels of management to develop solutions.
• Completing multiple projects/assignments concurrently while adjusting to changing priorities.
• Proficiency with PC applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Ability to integrate work across relevant areas, manage risks and safety appropriately, develop and execute business plans, manage information, and provide exceptional service to internal and external customers.
• Effective resource and project planning, decision making, results delivery, team building, and staying current with relevant technology and innovation.
• Strong ethics, influence and negotiation, leadership, interpersonal skills, communication, and the ability to effectively manage stress and engage in continuous learning.
Education or Certifications:
Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Information Technology or related specialized field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Security+ and CISSP desired.
e-Staff Consulting Group, Inc.
600 Davidson Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15239